Resume, Credentials and Information
Board Certified Doctors
In The World… Are in
ArrivaGroups® is proud to associate itself with some of the world’s finest doctors and dentists through the Medical Group of Costa Rica® and the Dental Group of Costa Rica®
Costa Rica has been well known for many years as the one and only destination in our entire hemisphere for the very best surgeons and dental specialists. This scenic country with its majestic lush mountains and golden beaches is only a 2 hour plane ride from Miami.
The country is very “Americanized”, is beautiful and safe, and has the friendliest people in the world. The bustling capital city of San José, Costa Rica is home to an incredibly advanced medical community boasting three JCI-accredited hospitals, the most modern surgery centers and dental clinics anywhere, and top doctors and dentists using the latest technology in plastic surgery, cosmetic dental, laser skin resurfacing and much more.
Many doctors and dentists offer deals through ArrivaGroups®, therefore it is not possible to show every single doctor or dentist who participates, but you can be assured that the doctor or dentist offering the deal is among the most elite in their field.
The background, training and certifications of many doctors and dentists in Costa Rica, include:
- The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS).
- The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID).
- The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD).
- The American Society of Liposuction Surgery (ASLS).
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- The American Academy of Periodontology (AAP).
- The American Association of Endodontists (AAE).
- The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS).
- The American Board of Urology (ABU).
- The American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
- The American Society For Laser Medicine And Surgery (ASLMS).
- The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS).
- The American Society For Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS).
- The American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
- The American Society of Ophthalmology and Optometry (SAOO).
- The American Society of Urology (ASU).
- The American Urological Association (AUA).
- The Association of Medical Urologists of Costa Rica (AMUC).
- The Costa Rica Association of Doctors and Surgeons (CMCCR).
- The Costa Rican Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ACCPRE).
- The Costa Rica College of Physicians and Surgeons (CRCPS).
- The Costa Rica Dermatology Association (CRDA).
- The Dermatologic Association of Central America (DACA).
- The European Society of Aesthetic Surgery (ESAS).
- European Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (ESAAM).
- The European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ESHRS).
- The Ibero-Latin American Federation of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (FILACP).
- The International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS).
- The International Association of Trauma Surgery (IATSIC).
- The International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS).
- The International Society of Burn Injuries (ISBI).
- The International Society of Cosmetic Surgery (ISCS).
- The International Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ISDS).
- The International Society of Refractive Surgery (ISRS).
- The International Society of Urology (SIU).
- The Laparoscopic Surgery Society of Costa Rica (LSSCC).
- The Latin America Association of Dermatology (LAAD).
- The Latin American Association of Endoscopic Surgery (ALACE).